It occurred to me one day, that my experience as a young widow with small children, and the subsequent journey I’ve been on which has included a big spiritual awakening, is what has led me to the place I am today. I have a unique ability to help other widows – mostly I talk with people who have started this journey from the age of 30 – 55, people who still feel there’s a LOT of living to do, often they have young families, and struggle to find others of us in this ‘secret club’.
Some of the conversations I have with others like me cover a mix of topics such as ‘how did this happen, what a strange set of ‘rules’ there seems to be, this is so different from being divorced, and how do I move on and live with this? It is different being a widow. For one thing, we are separated not by choice but by circumstance. We often still wear our wedding rings, and so don’t ‘appear’ to be single. Our lost partners are still with us in many ways, and will remain a part of our lives, as they (and our circumstances) shape us. We usually keep their photos on the wall for years – maybe forever.
My growing ability as a medium came about after losing my husband while pregnant with our youngest child. It’s grown increasingly stronger over nearly two decades now, and most of the time I am able to help other widows with not only connecting them with their partners, but also as a trained coach. Sometimes this goes well beyond serving as a medium, but I also help with ways to move forward and cope with the journey they are on.
If you or someone you know needs this particular combination of help, or even just to talk through their pain and help deal with their loss, I am available to provide this unique service.
Here’s how it works:
- We would meet on Zoom for approximately 90 minutes.
- Our conversation would be mostly about you, how you are, what you are personally going through.
- If I am able to connect you with your partner*, and/or any one else in spirit who wishes to help you I will do this for you.
- I will give you suggestions, ideas for coping, and supportive techniques to help you get through what ever stage of your journey you are currently at – be it new, or even several years down the path of becoming widowed.
- You can easily return for future appointments at any time
- If in my professional opinion as a qualified coach, I feel you need counselling I will discuss this with you and help you to come to a decision about specialist grief counselling (I am not qualified to provide this service)
My fees are $150.00 AUD. For bookings please contact me via Time Trade Link for an Appointment HERE
*I offer no guarantee of connection as sometimes it might be someone else (i.e. an aunt, parent, sibling etc) who comes through to offer support to you. It depends of many things and we’ll discuss this at the start of our call.